Important Safety Information
- Do not use the headphones/earphones while operating a motor vehicle or a bicycle. Doing so is dangerous and may violate laws and regulations.
- Long Term exposure to loud music may cause hearing damage. Avoid extreme volume when using headphones/earphones especially for extended period of time.
- Do not use headphones/earphones in the inability to hear outside sounds may present a danger to you or others.
- Do not drop, sit on, or allow the headphones/earphones to be immersed in water. Do not wear headphones/earphones in the rain.
- Do not wear the headphones/earphones if the in-ear cushions are not attached.
- Remove Earphones immediately if you are experiencing loss of hearing.
- Adult supervision is required for children age 6 and under.
- Do not make unauthorized alteration or customization to the earphones.